Privacy Statements according to the GDPR n. 679/2016
The Data Controller is Leben nuova srl (hereinafter, “Controller”). To contact the Controller, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller ensures compliance with all privacy regulations under the Article 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals and the processing of their personal data (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), and of Reccommendation no. 2/2001 of the Working Group art. 29 of the 95/46/CE.
Types of data being processed
These current statements concern all personal data, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data“), directly provided by those who interact with the web services of this site accessible by electronic means at www.lebensnetz.it (hereinafter,”Site“). The privacy statements are provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, “Purpose of Service”):
- managing and providing services offered through the Site;
- allowing the user to use the services expressly requested;
- processing a contact request generated by the Site (for example, replying to an email received, making contact with the user by phone);
- communicating with the user in order to follow up the relationship it is established;
- processing the personal data provided by the user and those derived from browsing the Site in order to provide a service consistent with its use;
- collecting, preserving and processing browsing data in order to perform statistical analysis in an anonymous and aggregated form;
- fulfilling the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the EU legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- preventing or uncovering fraudulent or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
- exercising the rights of the Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
Furthermore, only upon specific and distinct consent by the user, personal data are processed for the following other purposes (hereinafter, “Other Purposes“):
- sending newsletters;
- sending e-mail communications regarding surveys and opinion polls;
- sending e-mail invitations to events or registration forms to events that the Controller organizes or of which it is part.
Location of data processing
Modality of treatment
Personal data provided by users are used only to perform the services provided by the Site, and only for the purposes indicated in the “Purposes of data processing”, are disclosed to third parties only if necessary for that purpose.
In addition to the data explicitly provided, other data may be recorded deriving from the user’s navigation on the Site. For any access to the Site, we register the type of browser, operating system, host and source URL, as well as data on the requested page. These data are used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the use of the Site.
Personal data will be processed for the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing will be carried out with electronic and / or automated and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational, physical and logics provided for by the provisions in force. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Finalities.
The personal data and / or results of the statistical analysis referred to above can be communicated to:
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Owner in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects whose right to access data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the authorities;
- subjects delegated and / or appointed by the Controller to perform the activities related to the provision of services on this Site;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
Your data will not be diffused for any reason.
The user is not obliged to confer the data requested from the Site to the Owner. The conferment of data to the Owner is optional, however, in case of refusal of consent for the above purposes, and in case of refusal of consent to the communication of data to the aforementioned subjects, we will be unable to provide the services requested by the user.
Navigation data collection
The computer systems, and the technical and software procedures underlying the operation of the Site, acquire some personal data during their normal operation. Its transmission is implicit in the access and operation mechanisms and protocols in use on the Internet.
Every time the User connects to the Website and each time it requests a content, the access data is stored in our systems, in the form of tabular or linear data files. This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the request from the User’s browser, in the form of addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the date and the time of the request to the server, the method used to make the request to the server, the quantity of data transmitted, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment . This data may be used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website in order to identify the pages preferred by Users and thus provide increasingly adequate content and to check its correct functioning. At the request of the Authority, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the User(s).
Information on Cookies
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation if they exist or not, and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. The interested party has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
At any time the interested party can exercise the rights by writing to the owner by e-mail.
Data provided voluntarily by Users
The optional insertion of data in the forms on the Site (contact form, etc.) as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in web forms or e-mail to the addresses indicated on this Site, for obtaining specific services and / or communications and information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide the services, communications and information requested, as well as any other personal data entered.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Changes and variations
The Data Controller will periodically update this Privacy Notice document in order to incorporate the relevant legislative and international news.
Date of last update: 7 November 2018.