IDME Time Table 2019-2020
The IDME application courses are accessible only to those who have already attended the four developmental development courses and completed the required tasks. At the moment, for the two-year period 2019-2020, registrations are closed because there are no more places available.
- IDME 1B, September 24th – 29th, 2019
- IDME 2A, April 15th – 19th, 2020
- IDME 2B, September 22nd – 27th, 2020
- Graduation, September 27th, 2020
The following development courses are part of both the IDME path and the SME path. A new IDME application program will be possible starting in autumn 2021, if there is a sufficient number of people who will request to participate.
- Ontogenetic Development, September 18th – 22nd, 2019
- Basic Neurocellular Patterns (BNP), September 12th – 19th, 2020
- Primitive Reflexes, Righting Reactions and Equilibrium Responses (RRR), January 4th – 10th, 2021
This post is also available in: Italian