As an embodied study and research of the body-mind continuum, the BMC approach is multi-layered and deals with complex psycho-physical relationships. If we want to improve our skills in working in individual sessions and in teaching groups, we have to be able to deal with this complexity and at the same time relate in a direct and simple way in the present moment.
The Practitioner Program consists of 17 courses organized in 10 modules. In the first half of the training, new material is presented which completes and deepens the knowledge shared so far throughout the BMC® experience. Up to the newest discoveries and fields of research, topics will include the immune system, the cellular and sub-cellular system; breathing and vocalization; embryological development; the experiential study of the sense organs, and more. The second half of the training focuses more on integrating and applying the BMC experience.
Main objectives of the Practitioner Program are the following:
- gaining a deeper understanding of the body as a complex, multi-layered organism;
- exploring and practicing the complexity of the interrelationships between developmental and system approach to bodywork;
- understanding how the body is shaped by the way we think, feel and perceive and how the body and movement shape our feelings, perceptions and thinking;
- gaining a deeper understanding and practice of somatic repatterning through touch and movement facilitation;
- being able to use different pathways of expression for oneself, and using this richness in teaching and in sessions.
To become BMC ® Practitioner the students will have to attend the following courses:
- Senses and Perception 2, March 16th – 22nd, 2020
- Breathing and Vocalization, August 24th – 30th, 2020
- Immune System, November 29th – December 1st, 2020
- Embryological Development, December 4th – 7th, 2020
- Integration of the Body Systems and Development 1
- Psychophysical Integration 1
- Professional Issues 2
- Client Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches 1
- Integration of the Body Systems and Development 2
- Subcellular System
- New Frontiers
- Teaching Skills
- Student Presentations
- Client Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches 2
- Psychophysical Integration 2
- Professional Issues 3
The formation will be concluded with a graduation day.
This post is also available in: Italian