2 days off
This system provides us with our basic supporting structure. It is composed of the bones and the joints. The bones lever us through space and support our weight in relationship to gravity and the shape of our movements through space. The spaces within the joints gives us the possibility of movement and provide the axes around which the movement occurs. The skeletal system gives our body the basic form through which we can locomote through space, act on the environment and sculp and create the energy forms in space that we call movement. Through embodying the skeletal system, the mind becomes structurally organized, providing supporting ground for our thoughts, the leverage for our ideas, and the fulcrum and the spaces between our ideas for the articulation and understanding of their relationships. It provides the foundation for the psychophysical qualities of clarity, effortlessness and form.
This course will include:
- Skeletal principles that enhance effortless movement;
- The relationships between bones and joints and how they integrate through the whole body;
- Evaluations and reppaterning of imbalances in skeletal alignment and movement;
- Techniques for facilitating the reppaterning of the internal structure of the bone.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is May 11th, 2019.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before June 27th, 2019. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 1165 €
Balance without discount: 1215 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian