1 day off
“Our organs are vital and alive. They provide us with our sense of self, full-bodied-ness, and organic authenticity. Organs are the contents within the skeletal-flesh container and carry on the functions of our internal survival: breathing, nourishment and elimination. Organs are the primary habitats or natural environments of our emotions, aspirations, and memories of our inner reactions to our personal histories. They support our postural tone and our feelings, and give volume to our movement.” (B.B. Cohen).
In this course participants will be guided through processes of embodiment of their organ system. An awareness of how the organs express themselves and integrate in the continuum of the body-mind can lead to higher personal growth and professional enhancement.
Explorations will be based on:
- Initiating breath, voice, movement and touch from the organs;
- Analyzing imbalances in individual organs and the organ system as a whole;
- Techniques that facilitate access to the organs and ways to balance them.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is August 29th, 2019.
- Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before October 13rd, 2019. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 895 €
Balance without discount: 945 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian