9 days, 63 contact hours
2 days off
Teachers: Thomas Greil, TBA
The muscles establish a tensile three-dimensional grid for the balanced support and movement of the skeletal structure by providing the elastic forces that move the bones through space. They provide the dynamic contents of the outer envelope of flesh encompassing the skeletal structure. Through this system we embody our vitality, express our power, and engage in the dialogue of resistance and resolution.
This course will include:
- Innovative muscle principles (proximal and distal initiation, muscle coupling and currenting, A and B muscles, four stages of a muscle action, eight functions of a muscle);
- Embodying muscles and initiating movement at the molecular level (actin and myosin);
- The embodied functions of proprioceptors (muscle spindles and Golgi tendon organs);
- Analyzing the actions of individual muscles and of groups of muscles from the perspective of one’s position in relation to gravity;
- Interrelationships between muscles in different parts of the body and as they pass through different fascial planes;
- Techniques of muscle re-education and training.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in;
2) the proof of payment.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is January 6th, 2021.
- Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before February 20th, 2021. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 1165 €
Balance without discount: 1215 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian