Ligamentous and Fascial System
7 days, 49 contact hours
1 day off
Teachers: Thomas Greil, TBA
The ligaments set the boundaries of movement between the bones. They coordinate and guide muscular responses by directing the path of movement between the bones and provide specificity, clarity, and efficiency for the alignment and movement of the bones. When all of the ligaments of a joint are actively engaged, the movement of that joint becomes highly specific and is carried effortlessly to surrounding and successive joints. The ligaments support the psychophysical quality of detailed specificity.
This course will include:
- Initiating movement from the ligaments;
- Facilitating freedom, resilience, strength and integration of the ligaments through touch and repatterning;
- Releasing ligaments from the restrictions of surrounding tissues;
- Integrating ligaments into their corresponding fascial planes.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is August 31st, 2020.
- Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before October 17th, 2020. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 895 €
Balance without discount: 945 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian