5 days, 35 contact hours
1 day off
The focus of this second level of training, IDME 2, is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heart-full approach to interacting with infants and their families, applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants.
This course, adding to the learning and practice from the previous courses, specifically includes:
- Professional issues related to interacting with babies and in communicating with their families.
- Professional identity and role as an Infant Developmental Movement Educator.
PREREQUISITES: IDME 2A
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the proof of payment.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- If you register two months prior the beginning of the course, you receive a 50 € reduction on the course fee. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is July 22nd, 2020.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before September 8th, 2020.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 625 €
Balance without discount: 675 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian