5 days, 35 contact hours
The focus of this second level of training, IDME 2, is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heart-full approach to interacting with infants and their families, applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants.
This course specifically includes the following:
- Refining one’s observation skills as a base for assessment and facilitation skills in working with babies.
- Being able to meet parents, caregivers and other family members, giving support and sharing experiences with them.
- Refining ones’ assessment and movement repatterning skills in working with infants in relation to daily activities and the environment.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Luisa Sberlati at +39 339 6127848.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the proof of payment.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- If you register two months prior the beginning of the course, you receive a 50 € reduction on the course fee. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is February 14th, 2020.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before March 31st, 2020.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 625 €
Balance without discount: 675 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian