5 days, 35 contact hours
1 day off
Heartfelt approach to witnessing the intention and organization of an individual through the lens of infant developmental movement. In the first level courses, IDME 1A and 1B, students gain keen observation skills of normal infant progression from newborn to toddler. The focus is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heartful approach to interacting with infants and their families.
This course specifically includes:
- Being able to observe and assess infant development from birth to 12 months.
- Understanding the significance of each milestone and their transition during the developmental progression.
- Observing the organization of movement patters in relationship with perceptions and relational aspects.
- Educational play and toys.
- Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
- Indications, contraindications, scope of practice and referrals.
PREREQUISITES: IDME 1A
For further information please write to email@example.com.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the proof of payment.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- If you register two months prior the beginning of the course, you receive a 50 € reduction on the course fee. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is July 24th, 2019.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before September 10th, 2019. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 625 €
Balance without discount: 675 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian