5 days, 35 contact hours
1 day off
Heartfelt approach to witnessing the intention and organization of an individual through the lens of infant developmental movement. In the first level courses, IDME 1A and 1B, students gain keen observation skills of normal infant progression from newborn to toddler. The focus is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heartful approach to interacting with infants and their families.
This course specifically includes:
- Developmental assessment of children from birth to 12 months.
- Applications of developmental movement repatterning in working with infants.
- Safe and appropriate handling of infants.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Luisa Sberlati at +39 339 6127848.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the proof of payment.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- If you register two months prior the beginning of the course, you receive a 50 € reduction on the course fee. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is February 23rd, 2019.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before April 9th, 2019. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Fee without discount: 675 €
Discounted fee: 625 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian