6 days, 42 contact hours, 1 day off
Teachers: Gloria Desideri, Olive Bieringa, Eleonora Parrello
The fluids are the transportation system of the body. They underlie presence and transformation, set the ground for basic communication, and mediate the dynamics of flow between rest and activity, tension and relaxation. The characteristics of each fluid relate to a different quality of movement, touch, voice, and state of mind. These relationships can be approached from the aspects of movement, mind states, or from anatomical and physiological functioning.
This course will include:
- The major fluids of the body (cellular, interstitial and transitional fluids, blood, lymph, synovial fluid, and cerebrospinal fluid);
- Differentiate fluids and their characteristics through movement and touch;
- Initiating movement from each of the fluids;
- Identifying individual psychophysical characteristics of each of the fluids and their various combinations;
- Gaining awareness of your own fluid affinities and recognizing their embodiment and expression in others.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course is May 22nd, 2020.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before July 8th, 2020. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 760 €
Balance without discount: 810 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
This post is also available in: Italian