Competency and Professional Issues
3 days, 21 contact hours
These three days can be attended by students who have completed all the course in the SME Program and are about to certify. They can be attended also by those who are missing one or maximum two courses to complete the program.
What does it mean to be a professional and how do you transition into this role?
During these three days we will address some of the important issues that professionals are facing stepping in the somatic field.
This course will include:
- The student/movement educator relationship;
- Working with individuals and groups
- Responsibilities of being a professional, including ethical guidelines and health precautions;
- Setting up and managing a professional practice, such as, finances, publicity, managing space and time, promotion, interfacing with other professionals, supervision and networking.
Graduation, March 20th!
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- For this course there is no possibility of having a discount on the full quota.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before January 18th, 2021. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Balance: 270 € + 135 € = 405 €
This post is also available in: Italian