6 days, 42 hours, day off August 27
Faculty: Thomas Greil, Piera Teatini
We manifest our state of being through our breath. Through the expressive qualities of our voice, we communicate to the outer world who we are. Our voice reflects the functioning of all of our body systems and the process of our developmental integration. Bringing kinesthetic and auditory consciousness to our vocal structures opens pathways of expression between our unconscious and our conscious mind and between ourselves and others. Breathing and vocalization are a continuum of the same process. The breath powers the voice and the voice strengthens and reflects how we breathe. Both reflect our state of being and health.
This course will include:
- The anatomy and physiology of the breathing and vocalization structures (the 5 diaphragms, pharynx, larynx, body cavities, lips and tongue). (Note: the lungs are covered in the Organ System course.)
- The role of the pharynx and other cavities of the body in the production of resonation and vowel sounds.
- Distinguishing the structures of the larynx and their roles in sound production (pitch and intensity).
- Gaining awareness of your own breathing and vocal patterns and facilitating repatterning in others.
- Exploring the psychophysical aspects of breathing and vocalization.
WHO CAN ENROLL
All those who have completed the SME program, can attend this course, as well as other courses of the Practitioner Program, until January 2021. After this time, only students committed to complete the certification will be admitted.
- In order to enroll, you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the proof of payment.
Registration will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It is possible to receive a € 50 reduction on the course fee, by paying the deposit two months prior the beginning of the course. The last useful date for receing the discount is June 22nd, 2020.
Balance is due by two weeks before the beginning of the course. For this course, the deadline is August 10th, 2020. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: € 50
Discounted balance: € 810
Balance without discount: € 860
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal