Basic Neurocellular Patterns (BNP)
7 days, 49 contact hours
1 day off
Teachers: Jeanette Engler, TBA
The Basic Neurocellular Patterns (formely Basic Neurological Patterns) are the words of our movement. They are the building blocks for the phrases and sentences of our activities. They also establish a base for our perceptual relationships (including body image and spatial orientation) and for our learning and communication.
The BNP are one of the foundations of Body-Mind Centering® and their experiential study interweave with that of the body systems (explored in the Somatic Movement Education program). The BNP have extensive application in the areas of movement and psychophysical expression. Done in sequences, the BNP can also form the basis for a deep and ongoing personal movement practice. This course will include:
- Exploration of the prevertebrate patterns: vibration, cellular, sponging, pulsation, mouthing, and prespinal.
- Exploration of the vertebrate patterns: spinal, homologous, homolateral, and contralateral.
- Distinguishing and integrating the actions of yield, push, reach and pull.
- Combinations of the vertebrate patterns that facilitate their integration.
- Facilitating developmental repatterning in oneself and others.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Luisa Sberlati at +39 339 6127848.
- To enroll you need to send us by mail:
1) the registration form correctly filled in.
2) the payment proof.
Enrollment will not be valid if one of these requests is not met.
- It’s possible to obtain a 50 € reduction paying the deposit within two months of the beginning of the course. The last useful date to get the discount for this course has been exceptionally postponed to July 12th, 2020.
Balance is due two weeks before the beginning of the course, therefore for this course, before August 29th, 2020. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
Deposit: 50 €
Discounted balance: 895 €
Balance without discount: 945 €
It is also possible to pay the deposit using PayPal
|Use the drop down menu for choosing an option|
This post is also available in: Italian